All events are at Great Lumley Community Centre and run from 7-9pm. Please see the first post about Learn to Train to see if you qualify.
The topics may change due to availability and rider need. The programme dates and topics are:
- 14th April – Introduction and basic physiology.
- 19th May – Applied physiology in training, on and off bike training, performance benchmarking and planning for a big race.
- 16th June – Position clinic and field testing using the Computrainer (riders should book).
- 14th July – Understanding heart rate and training for performance.
- 15th September – Power repeat testing session and position clinic.
- 20th October – Practical race mechanics, field testing (riders should book testing).
- 17th November – Strength & Conditioning (speaker to be confirmed), 1:1 reviews.
- 15th December – Physiology refresher – applying knowledge to training.
Further details of what is on offer can be found at the link below.
All enquiries to email@example.com